Monday 4 April 2011

Spring Is Here!

Well, it is time to dust off the camera and lenses and prepare for a new season!
After the earthquake and tsunami the people of Japan are slowly returning to some sort of normality and news is trickling out via other sources. I'll just add a belated message of sympathy and good wishes for the future!

So what's in store for us this year? Any resolutions?

Just to be glad of what I've got and a promise not to lust after any new Nikon equipment (at least not for the forseeable future!).

A decision has to be made whether to continue with my R1 flash or to move into a different field. I see no sense in holding on to something as great as that piece of kit if I am not going to make full use of it.

I've learned quite a bit about NX2 and colour management issues and I am going to try to put it all into a meaningful essay soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment